Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Purple Dress with Pink Hearts


Grace has been wondering why I never dress up for Halloween. She's tired of me just being a mom, and has decided that this year she wants me to dress up for Halloween as "pretty". She wants me to wear a purple dress with pink hearts, fancy black shoes, lipstick and earrings. Sadly, I just don't know where to find a purple dress with pink hearts. Too bad! I would love to own a purple dress with pink hearts. I can just imagine all the compliments I'd get on it at church! Oh well, I guess I'll have to be something else for Halloween.

4 comments:

Meridy said...

That is hilarious! I'm sure that whatever you choose to be, you will look beautiful!

Allen Family said...

Let me know if you find the dress. Steve should wear a matching tux, like back in the day!

Emily said...

She must not know what "pretty" is - because you already are! I'm glad they don't make dresses like that for adults!

Christy said...

I love it! That is so cute! Grace is such a sweetheart.