Thursday, June 4, 2009

Grace's Kindergarten Graduation

Holy cow! I didn't know that graduating from kindergarten was such a big deal. I guess I was wrong. They went all out for these kids with caps and gowns, graduation pictures, presentations of diplomas and everything. The cutest part was a song that the kids sang about going to first grade. I don't know why, but I started crying. Since when have I been such a cryer?

And this was the last day of school. All of the kids learned "The Hoedown Throwdown", a line dance to a song by Hannah Montanna. Then they had a dance off, where each grade performed the dance for judges. It was pretty cute.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Holy cow on the graduation pomp! I can't believe my little guy goes to 1st grade next year, too! I hope I won't cry tomorrow! Kindergartners are just the best!